Construction Manager Position
Building Austin one home at a time
Moontower, LLC is a design build located in Austin, TX comprised of a team of folks with both design smarts and construction backgrounds; we embrace a neighborly collaborative spirit to guide a holistic process to identify the potential for improvements in central Austin homes and organize a plan to achieve these goals for our clients.
If you love design and construction then we have something in common! Moontower would love to get to know you better.
Responsibilities for a Moontower Construction Manager include:
- Direct project supervision of construction efforts and activities
- Coordination with project construction team members (owners, subcontractors, vendors, and designers)
- Manage client and consultant communication
- Keep accurate project records in project management software (BuildTools)
- Responsible for project timeline, schedule management, and subcontractor coordination
- Responsible for quality control
- Responsible for job site safety
- Responsible for budget review and expense tracking
- Responsible for job site cleanliness
- Place material orders and coordinate material deliveries
- Visit job site regularly to observe construction and record progress (field reports and photos)
- Responsible for project team morale
- Salary commensurate with experience level
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Employee medical insurance plan through UnitedHealth Care
Interested? More information about us can be found at moontoweraustin.com. If you are really interested send your resume to email@example.com. Look forward to hearing from you!!